During the warm summer months, we only offer Overnight Shipping. We don’t want you to receive melted chocolate as we cannot provide a refund for melting. We have no control over what time UPS delivers to your address so it may ride around in a warm truck all day long. If you have questions about the best method to ship to your location, please give us a call at 888-281-8800.
General Shipping Information:
We do not ship orders on Friday. The last orders will go out by noon EST on Thursday if you chose Overnight. Even then we may reserve judgment on the best time to ship based on weather. Please plan accordingly.
- We DO NOT ship to P.O. Boxes, FPOs or APOs.
- No orders are shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- Even though we strive to get your order out the day we receive it, please allow up to 48 hours for processing your order, longer during busy holiday seasons.
- Most orders are shipped via UPS.
- Our products are shipped from our factory in Florida.
- Overnight is the only option we ship during the warmer weather months.
Warm Weather Shipping
During the summer months, Overnight is the only option you can choose due to heat and humidity. We do not refund for melting, therefore Overnight Shipping is the safest option. Thank you.
Your complete satisfaction is our highest priority. If for any reason you or the recipient of our chocolate is unhappy with the order, please contact us and we will either credit your account or replace the merchandise.
Please note: We do not guarantee shipping chocolate products using the Standard Ground Shipping option in the summer. The heat will melt the chocolate. We advise that you upgrade your shipping option to Overnight Shipping. Please see our Shipping Policies for more information.
We are not responsible for entry of incorrect shipping addresses. Please verify the shipping address you enter before submitting your order.