November 19 - December 30, 2016 • 6:00PM - 10:00PM
- Walk through our gardens and explore our enchanting and animated holiday displays including our beautifully lighted gazebo, cascading fountains, Arctic zone with lighted polar bears and penguins, spectacular manger scene, 6-foot Hanukkah Menorah and our newly renovated pond.
- Brilliant colorful lights and festive ornaments will adorn the trees throughout the garden, and our magnificent 14 foot Christmas tree will stand in front of the store.
- Santa and Mrs. Claus will greet visitors and pose for photos with the kids or the entire family. Be sure to bring your cameras so you can take home that memorable snapshot.
- Holiday bell ringers, magicians, musicians and local talent of all kinds will perform throughout the holiday season.
- Don’t forget to stop into our festively decorated Factory Shoppe & Ice Cream Parlour to enjoy mouthwatering treats for the whole family including scrumptious seasonal ice cream flavors, delicious Mexican Hot Cocoa and Hoffman’s Chocolates seasonal milkshakes - Pumpkin Spice, Rudolph and Chocolate Aztec.
- Hoffman’s Chocolates is the perfect destination to find the sweetest holiday gifts. Our gourmet chocolates and baskets are perfect for family, friends, teachers, stocking stuffers and corporate gifts. We can ship to anywhere in the U.S.!
HOFFMAN’S CHOCOLATES WINTER WONDERLAND
November 19th – December 30th
The garden will be open nightly from 6:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
*Winter Wonderland will be closed on Thanksgiving Day (11/24), Christmas Eve (12/24) and Christmas Day (12/25).
Santa and Mrs. Claus will be available for photos:
November 25th - December 23rd: every Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 6:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m., and nightly from 12/19-12/23. Santa and Mrs. Claus will leave promptly at 10:00 p.m. on December 23rd to start their journey back to the North Pole.
Wednesday, December 28th at 5:30pm