November 19 - December 30, 2016 • 6:00PM - 10:00PM
- Walk through our gardens and explore our enchanting and animated holiday displays including our beautifully lighted gazebo, cascading fountains, Arctic zone with lighted polar bears and penguins, a melodic “It’s a Small World” display, spectacular manger scene, 6-foot Hanukkah Menorah and our newly renovated pond.
- Brilliant colorful lights and festive ornaments will adorn the trees throughout the garden, and our magnificent 14 foot Christmas tree will stand in front of the store.
- Santa and Mrs. Claus will greet visitors and pose for photos with the kids or the entire family. Be sure to bring your cameras so you can take home that memorable snapshot.
- Holiday bell ringers, magicians, musicians and local talent of all kinds will perform throughout the holiday season.
- Don’t forget to stop into our festively decorated Factory Shoppe & Ice Cream Parlour to enjoy mouthwatering treats for the whole family including scrumptious seasonal ice cream flavors, delicious Mexican Hot Cocoa and Hoffman’s Chocolates seasonal milkshakes - Pumpkin Spice, Rudolph and Chocolate Aztec.
- Hoffman’s Chocolates is the perfect destination to find the sweetest holiday gifts. Our gourmet chocolates and baskets are perfect for family, friends, teachers, stocking stuffers and corporate gifts. We can ship to anywhere in the U.S.!
HOFFMAN’S CHOCOLATES WINTER WONDERLAND
November 21st – December 30th*
The garden will be open nightly from 6:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m., with extended hours until 11pm from December 18th - 23rd.
*Winter Wonderland will be closed on Thanksgiving Eve (11/25), Thanksgiving Day (11/26), Christmas Eve (12/24) and Christmas Day (12/25).
Santa and Mrs. Claus will be available for photos:
November 27th - December 23rd: every Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 6:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m., and nightly until 11pm from December 18th - 23rd. Santa and Mrs. Claus will leave promptly at 10:00 p.m. on December 23rd to deliver presents and start their journey back to the North Pole.
December 8th, 5:30pm. Menorah lighting ceremony. Live entertainment with music and a magician. Sufganiyot will be available on a first come-first served basis.
HOFFMAN’S CHOCOLATES HOLIDAY STORE HOURS (Holiday hours begin November 21):
Monday – Saturday, 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m., Sunday, 11:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Christmas Eve (12/24) and New Year’s Eve (12/31): 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Closed on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.